Vilitra tablets are excellent medicine for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and can be used for treating pulmonary hypertension.
While sexual intercourse viltra increases blood flow to the penis which results in an sustainable erection to complete intercourse.
Manufacturer: Centurion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
Brand name: Vilitra
Medicine type: Allopathic
What is vilitra
Vilitra has a whole formulation of a constituent Vardenafil which is made for men to achieve enough erection at the time sexual intercourse.
Vilitra has Vardenafil as a main constituent which increases the blood flow to get sustainable erection. Erectile Dysfunction(ED) is a kind of problem when a man can’t sustain erection and sometimes cannot attain it. Erectile dysfunction(ED) is most commonly called as impotency.
Vilitra is the most recommended medicine for the treatment of same and issued world-wide with no problems.
Vilitra is also known by the generic name vardenafil. Vardenafil is the active constituent in tablets vilitra. Vilitra have salt Verdanafil to strength it up and is a perfect drug choice for erectile dysfunction treatment.
How does it work?
Vilitra 60 increases the concentration of cGMP. It increases blood flow in the penis region basically. Vilitra destroys PDP 5 which leads to an increase in cGMP this leads to sustainable erection and a good sexual experience.
Vardenafil is a known as PDE 5 inhibitor which works by inhibiting the activity of this enzyme during the sexual activities. Vilitra tablets treats erectile dysfunction in males which contains generic Vardenafil which is an PDP 5 inhibitor.
Consumption of vilitra tablets
- Vilitra 60mg tablet is consumed orally with sufficient water.
- Drug to be consumed 45 minutes before physical intimacy.
- Avoid fatty food along with Vilitra tablets as it can decrease absorption of this drug.
- Consume one tablets a day. Don’t overdose it.
Side effects of vilitra tablets
Being an extremely safe medicine to consume for knowing the exact side effects recommend doctor and let him know about your medical history and what is your body sensitive to.
There are few that can be experienced after consumption.
- Stuffy Nose
- Blurred vision
- Irregular erection
Vilitra when consumed with nitrates results to an emergency situation of hypotension.
It is advised to cnsul doctor if this effect continues for a long time.
Dosage of vilitra tablets
Vilitra is available in dose strength of,
- Vilitra 20 MG,
- Vilitra 40 MG
- Vilitra 60 MF.
For knowing exact dosage strength of vilitra consult a doctor.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid intake of high fatty food.
- Vilitra can blur your vision a bit therefore it best advised to not drive as it can cause dizziness which can result in you sometimes fainting.
- Do not repeat the dose in 24hours.
- Avoid if your age is below 18 years.
- Kindly consult the doctor if have or had faced problems like anaemia, leukaemia, prolonged erection, renal or liver problem.
- Avoid vilitra if there is any nitrate containing medicine, such as Isosorbides or Nitro-glycerine.
- It is best to recommend doctor if you had any kind of medical history.
- Other recreational medicines along with Vilitra because it can result into severe conditions.
- Do not overdose the pill as it can result into some serious issue.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverage makes its effect weak.
- Don’t consume if you are allergic to Vardenafil or any of its ingredient.
- Avoid smoking
Storage of vilitra tablets
- Keep as per storage instructions mentioned on the packet of drug.
- Store where humidity and light cannot reach.
- Generally stored at room temperature of 25 C.
- Keep at clean and dry place.
It is not for kids or animals, keep away from them.